Gold Panda coins are one of the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Gold Panda will be replaced with a brand new 30 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 30 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint-sealed plastic. Multiples of 10 typically come in mint-sealed sheets.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda with a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
Orders over $1,000.00 are required to pay using Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check.
*To purchase quantities of 500+ oz. or more please contact customer service at 561-529-3012 for a private quote.
BUY BACK PRICE: 1236.3 USD