BUY BACK PRICE: 184.59 USD
10 oz Silver Maple Leaf 2017
- Arrives in an individual protective plastic capsule or cardboard boxes of 24 coins from the mint.
- Unique merging of commemorative design and the mint’s annual bullion coin series!
- Contains 10 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $50 (CAD) backed by the federal government of Canada.
- Obverse features the image of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse depicts the maple leaf emblem of Canada, with multiple species of the leaf included.
Each of the 2017 10 oz Canadian Silver Magnificent Maple Leaves coins are in BU condition. Coins in this condition exhibit no signs of wear and tear, though you may notice a range of minor flaws including breaks in the luster, spotted surfaces, and contact marks from the coining process.
The maple leaf is an internationally accepted and recognized symbol of the nation of Canada. Originally used by early French settlers, the maple leaf is viewed as a representative of the nation because its own diversity helps celebrate the diversity of the population of the country itself.
On the reverse of the 2017 10 oz Canadian Silver Magnificent Maple Leaves coin you’ll find the original sugar maple leaf species represented in the collection, but also other leaves representing different species of maple leaves found in the nation of Canada. Each coin also includes the Royal Canadian Mint’s latest security features; precise radial lines and a micro-laser engraved maple leaf privy in the coin field.