You can now get the famed Morgan Silver Dollar design on a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. This is a replica of George T. Morgan’s beloved design, minted on American coinage from 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921. Designs may vary. This 1 oz Morgan Silver Round from the Highland Mint is now in stock. (While supplies last)
This round has multiple manufacturers so designs may vary slightly
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This round has multiple manufacturers so designs may vary slightly.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the motto “Liberty” inscribed in the headband.
- Reverse: Eagle with wings outstretched, also including the weight and purity.
This Silver Round can be stored at our Ready Vaults storage free of charge for 1 year for new Ready Vault customers.
All orders over 300 oz of silver ship for free, and each package receives insurance and tracking information. Since these bars have been handled, they will be delivered in varied condition. Regardless of order size, these HM Morgan Silver Round 1 oz are easy to store. If you have any other questions about our HM Morgan Silver Rounds 1 oz Varied, please do not hesitate to get in touch. If you need assistance, please call us at 561-529-3012.