The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the United States Mint that contained 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin is popular worldwide and is highly recognizable with its well-known Buffalo Nickel design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Orders over $1,000.00 are required to pay using Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check.
You SAVE 3% on this item by paying with Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check.
*To purchase quantities of 500+ oz. or more please contact customer service at 561-529-3012 for a private quote.
BUY BACK PRICE: 1489.41 USD