- Contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver.
- Minted at the Royal Mint in Great Britain.
- Offers a £2 face value in Great Britain.
Out of stockThe 2013 1 oz British Silver Britannia Coin is being offered in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Each coin contains 1 troy ounce of .999 pure silver and has a legal tender face value of £2 in the UK. Produced by the prestigious Royal Mint, these coins are the newest addition to the popular Silver Britannia coin series which was initiated in 1997. Coin Highlights:
Moster Box of 500 1 Ounce Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Coins One of the most popular silver bullion coins on the market today, Canadian Maple Leafs contain one troy ounce of pure silver guaranteed to be 99.99% fine.The legendary Silver Maple Leaf has been given some state of the art upgrades by the craftsmen at the Royal Canadian Mint which distinguish it from all other silver coins. They have employed radial lines on the obverse and reverse, intended to prevent counterfeiting. Along with the lines, a small Maple privy mark is on the reverse with a micro-engraved “16” visible only under magnification. Each year this number will change to reflect the new year. Orders over $1,000.00 are required to pay using Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check. You SAVE 3% on this item by paying with Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check. *To purchase quantities of 10 or more please contact customer service at 561-529-3012 for a private quote. BUY BACK PRICE: 9746.49 USD
1/2 oz Silver Rounds from Ready Network are .999 silver. The Ready Network 1/2 oz Silver Rounds are a great way to invest in silver. Each Silver Round is .999 silver and like American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leaf coins are very liquid but have a lower cost to them. 1/2 oz Silver Rounds from Ready Network offer you the lowest cost way to invest in silver in 1/2 ounce quantities. Orders over $1,000.00 are required to pay using Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check. You SAVE 3% on this item by paying with Bank Wire, Bank Deposit, or Check. *To purchase quantities of 500+ oz. or more please contact customer service at 561-529-3012 for a private quote. BUY BACK PRICE: 10.39 USD
BUY BACK PRICE: 24.58 USD
2017 Donald Trump United States 45th President Silver Round
- Struck by Elemetal Mint
- United States of America Made
- .999 Fine Silver
- 1 Troy Ounce
- Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse of the Donald Trump Silver Round depicts Donald Trump 2017 United States 45th President. Inscribed "Donald Trump" "45th President" with Elemetal Mint Mark behind Donald Trump.
- Reverse depicts the White House with weight and purity inscribed 1 oz 999 AG
- Comes in a hard plastic coin holder for protection
Get Yours now as there is a limited supply!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight, purity and have a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after fractional Round to your cart today!
BUY BACK PRICE: 1253.13 USD
- Coin Highlights:
- Please note that coins are picked based on our current inventory at the time of placing your order. We cannot guarantee which type of coins will be in each bag, however each bag will contain a total of $100 face value. Bags will contain mixed denomination of coins (i.e. quarters, dimes & half dollars).
- The value of smaller bags of 90% Silver are a great starting point for new or experienced investors or collectors.
- Dates and denominations you receive will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
- Consists of 90% fine silver.
- Minted by the United States Mint.
- Each bag contains coins that add up to $100.
- Most bags will feature multiple types, or denomination, of coins. We can assure our customers that all coins are inspected for authenticity and we stand proudly behind our reputation for fine quality silver products.
- Each bag of 90% Silver Coins is the equivalent of approximately 71.5 ounces of pure silver. These U.S. coins are extremely valued for their high silver content. Because circulated coins like these are no longer produced with pure silver, they reflect an historic era in U.S. minting. We are happy to be able to offer these silver coin bags to our customers.
BUY BACK PRICE: 184.49 USD
10 oz FINE .9999 SILVER. This is the first ever 10 oz Silver Maple Leaf, straight from the RCM. The reverse features a double maple leaf design. This is an instant collector's item! Due to high demand of this item expect 15 to 20 business days for this item to ship.
If you’re a serious investor or collector of precious metal coins, you no doubt know how important the condition of your coins and rounds can be. Ensure that your coins retain their valuable physical condition by protecting them with coin tubes.
BUY BACK PRICE: 119.61 USD BUY BACK PRICE: 103.36 USD For the second time, the Perth Mint features the rooster on a coin in a lunar-themed series. The original Lunar Series debuted in 1996 and was so successful that it led to the now-popular Lunar Series II coin program. The Year of the Rooster is the 10th year in the Zodiac cycle. The 2017 Year of the Rooster design is available from the Perth Mint in two iterations, with one specifically for gold coins and the other for 2017 5 oz. Australian Silver Rooster Coins and other silver specimens. These coins are available in both bullion and proof versions. Each 2017 5 oz Australian Silver Rooster Coin in this listing is a Brilliant Uncirculated specimen. Coins in BU condition exhibit no signs of wear and tear, but may feature minor flaws such as breaks in the luster, spotted surfaces, or contact marks from the coining process. The obverse side of all 2017 Australian Silver Rooster coins features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. This image was created in 1998 by Ian Rank-Broadley, and is considered the fourth-generation depiction of Her Majesty since her ascension to the throne in 1952. On the reverse of the 2017 5 oz Australian Silver Rooster Coin is the silver version of the Year of the Rooster design. It includes the image of a rooster, hen, and three small chicks. The rooster is depicted standing alert, while the hen and chicks search for food. Perth Mint is a state-owned entity of the government of Western Australia. Opened in 1899, the mint was originally part of the Royal Mint system. Today it operates independently of the Royal Australian Mint, the nation’s sovereign mint, and enjoys legal tender status for its coins under the Currency Act of 1965.
Out of stockBUY BACK PRICE: 24.58 USD The iconic Incuse Indian design is nationally recognized by many Silver bullion dealers, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver round to your collection today! Exact style will vary by manufacturer, our choice determined by stock at hand.
BUY BACK PRICE: 17.7 USD You can now get the famed Morgan Silver Dollar design on a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. This is a replica of George T. Morgan's beloved design, minted on American coinage from 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921. Designs may vary. This 1 oz Morgan Silver Round from the Highland Mint is now in stock. (While supplies last) This round has multiple manufacturers so designs may vary slightly
BUY BACK PRICE: 21.73 USDHighland Mint, Horse Design 1 oz 99.9% Silver